Your Guide to Finding Housekeeping Jobs in UAE 900 AED Salary
The Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment (BEOE) in Pakistan is looking for 25 housekeepers to work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The housekeepers will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the living spaces of families and individuals in the UAE. The salary for the position is 900 Dirham (AED) per month.
The BEOE is looking for housekeepers who are:
Female or male
At least 18 years old
Physically fit and able to work long hours
Able to speak and understand basic English
Have experience in cleaning and maintaining homes
Have a clean criminal record
The housekeepers will be provided with free accommodation, food, medical insurance, and transportation. They will also be given a one-way ticket to the UAE.
The BEOE is accepting applications from interested candidates until July 22, 2023. To apply, please visit the BEOE website or contact the BEOE office in your city.
Here are some additional details about the job:
- The housekeepers will be working in private homes and apartments in the UAE.
- The working hours will be from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- The housekeepers will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the living spaces, including the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and living rooms.
- They will also be responsible for laundry, ironing, and changing bed linens.
- The housekeepers will be working with a team of other housekeepers and will be supervised by a manager.
- Salary Range for Housekeepers in the UAE
- The salary range for housekeepers in the UAE varies depending on the experience and qualifications of the individual. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a housekeeper in Dubai is AED 1,550 per month. The average additional cash compensation for a housekeeper in Dubai is AED 6,000, with a range from AED 720 – AED 27,200.
- The average salary for an executive housekeeper in the UAE is AED 7,500 per month. Executive housekeepers are responsible for overseeing the work of a team of housekeepers and ensuring that all cleaning and maintenance standards are met.
- Benefits of Working as a Housekeeper in the UAE
There are a number of benefits to working as a housekeeper in the UAE. These include:
- High salaries
- Free accommodation and food
- Medical insurance
- One-way ticket to the UAE
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- If you are looking for a well-paying job with excellent benefits, then working as a housekeeper in the UAE may be the right choice for you.
|4395/RWP , JMS HR CONSULTANTS
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|20 / 25
|DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
|National Identity Card
|Physical fitness certificate
|Six recent passport-sized photographs
If you are interested in applying for one of the 20 / 25 House Keeper jobs in the United Arab Emirates, please submit your resume and cover
letter to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.