Sheet Metal Worker Jobs in UAE, High Salary
A leading sheet metal fabrication company in the United Arab Emirates is seeking 15 sheet metal workers to join their team. The company is located in Dubai and offers a competitive salary of AED 1200 – 1300 per month, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in sheet metal fabrication, and be proficient in the use of a variety of sheet metalworking tools and machinery. They should also be able to read and understand blueprints, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Responsibilities of the sheet metal worker will include:
- Fabricating and assembling sheet metal products
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Operating a variety of sheet metalworking tools and machinery
- Working independently and as part of a team
The company is looking for candidates who are:
- Hardworking and reliable
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to learn new skills
- If you are a qualified sheet metal worker and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- The deadline to apply is July 15, 2023.
- About the Company
- The company is a leading sheet metal fabrication company in the United Arab Emirates. They have been in business for over 20 years and have a team of experienced and skilled sheet metal workers. The company offers a wide range of sheet metal fabrication services, including:
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Sheet metal repairs
- Sheet metal welding
- Sheet metal machining
- Sheet metal finishing
- The company is committed to providing their customers with the highest quality sheet metal fabrication services. They use only the highest quality materials and adhere to the strictest quality control standards. The company also offers a comprehensive warranty on all of their work.
- In addition to a competitive salary, the company also offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discounts
- If you are a qualified sheet metal worker and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then this is the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to be considered for this position.
|26 June, 2023
|24 OCT, 2023
|3720/RWP , Akhdar Overseas Employment Services
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates
|National Identity Card
|Physical fitness certificate
|Six recent passport-sized photographs
If you are interested in applying for one of the 15 SHEET METAL WORKERjobs in the United Arab Emirates, please submit your resume and cover
letter to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.