Secrets to Excelling as a General Cleaner in UAE with 900 AED Salary
The Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment (BEOE) is currently recruiting 25 general cleaners to work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The salary for this position is 900 Dirham (AED) per month.
The BEOE is a government agency that facilitates the employment of Pakistani nationals in foreign countries. The agency has been authorized by the Government of Pakistan to recruit workers for various sectors, including the cleaning industry.
The general cleaner position in the UAE is a full-time position that requires working 8 hours per day, 6 days per week. The cleaners will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining public and private buildings, as well as other facilities.
The BEOE is looking for candidates who are physically fit and have at least 1 year of experience in cleaning. Candidates must also be able to speak and understand basic English.
Benefits of working as a General Cleaner in the UAE
In addition to the basic salary of 900 Dirham (AED) per month, general cleaners in the UAE also enjoy a number of other benefits, including:
- Free accommodation
- Free food
- Free medical insurance
- Paid annual leave
- The opportunity to work in a safe and secure environment
- The UAE is a rapidly growing economy with a high demand for skilled workers. As a result, general cleaners in the UAE have the opportunity to earn a good salary and enjoy a high standard of living.
- Visit the BEOE website and create an account.
- Select the “Job Search” tab and enter the keyword “general cleaner” in the search bar.
- Complete the online application form and upload your CV and other relevant documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the BEOE.
- The BEOE will review your application and contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview. If you are successful in your interview, you will be offered the job and will be required to complete the necessary paperwork before starting your employment.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the cleaning industry, then the general cleaner position in the UAE is a great option. The BEOE is a reputable agency that can help you find a job in the UAE and ensure that you are treated fairly and have access to all the benefits that are available to workers in the country.
|19 June, 2023
|17 OCT, 2023
|4395/RWP , JMS HR CONSULTANTS
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|1 / 25
|DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
|National Identity Card
|Physical fitness certificate
|Six recent passport-sized photographs
If you are interested in applying for one of the 1 / 25 General Cleaner jobs in the United Arab Emirates, please submit your resume and cover
letter to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.