Masons Wanted in UAE with 1225 AED Monthly Pay
The Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment (BEOE) in Pakistan is currently recruiting 50 masons to work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The masons will be responsible for constructing and repairing buildings, roads, and other structures. They will also be responsible for laying bricks and other masonry materials.
The BEOE is looking for masons who have at least 3 years of experience in the construction industry. They must also be able to read and write Urdu and English. The masons will be paid a monthly salary of 1225 Dirham (AED), which is approximately 30,000 Pakistani rupees.
The masons will be working in the UAE for a period of one year. They will be provided with accommodation and transportation during their stay in the UAE. The BEOE will also provide the masons with a return ticket to Pakistan.
If you are interested in applying for this job, you can contact the BEOE office in your city. You can also apply online at the BEOE website. The deadline for applications is July 15, 2023.
Qualifications and Skills Required
The following qualifications and skills are required for the position of mason in the UAE:
- At least 3 years of experience in the construction industry
- Ability to read and write Urdu and English
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and engineering
- Strong physical stamina and agility
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow safety procedures
- Salary and Benefits
- The masons will be paid a monthly salary of 1225 Dirham (AED), which is approximately 30,000 Pakistani rupees. They will also be provided with accommodation and transportation during their stay in the UAE. The BEOE will also provide the masons with a return ticket to Pakistan.
- Benefits of Working as a Mason in the UAE
- There are many benefits to working as a mason in the UAE. The UAE is a rapidly growing country with a lot of construction activity. This means that there is a high demand for masons in the UAE. As a result, masons in the UAE can earn a good salary.
- In addition to a good salary, masons in the UAE also enjoy other benefits, such as free accommodation and transportation, and a return ticket to their home country. They also have the opportunity to work with international companies and learn new skills.
- If you are a mason looking for a good job with good pay and benefits, then the UAE is a great option.
|3529/RWP , New Abbasi Brothers Overseas Promoters
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
|National Identity Card
|Physical fitness certificate
|Six recent passport-sized photographs
If you are interested in applying for one of the 50 MASON jobs in the United Arab Emirates, please submit your resume and cover
letter to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.