Get Hired Today as One of 30 Helpers in UAE with 800 AED Salary
The Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment (BEOE) in Pakistan is currently recruiting 30 helpers to work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The salary for the position is 800 Dirham (AED) per month, which is equivalent to approximately $210 USD.
The job duties of a helper in the UAE typically include:
- Cleaning and maintaining homes and offices
- Cooking and serving food
- Running errands
- Caring for children and the elderly
- Providing light housekeeping and laundry services
The BEOE is looking for applicants who are:
- At least 18 years old
- Physically fit and able to work long hours
- Able to speak and understand basic English
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Applicants must also have a valid passport and visa, as well as a medical certificate. The BEOE will provide all necessary documentation and assistance for the visa and travel process.
Is the salary competitive?
The salary of 800 Dirham (AED) per month for a helper in the UAE is lower than the average salary for this position. According to Indeed, the average salary for a helper in Dubai is AED 1,901 per month. However, the BEOE’s salary may be more competitive for applicants who are from Pakistan, as the cost of living in the UAE is generally higher than in Pakistan.
What are the benefits of working as a helper in the UAE?
In addition to the salary, there are a number of other benefits to working as a helper in the UAE. These benefits may include:
- Free accommodation
- Free food
- Free medical insurance
- Free transportation
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- The opportunity to learn new skills and improve English language proficiency
- How can I apply for the position?
Interested applicants can submit their applications online at the BEOE website. The application process is simple and straightforward. Applicants will need to provide their personal information, education and work history, and contact information. They will also need to upload a copy of their passport and visa, as well as a medical certificate.
The BEOE will review all applications and contact qualified applicants for an interview. The interview process will be conducted in English.
|2458/RWP , Union Manpower Services
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
|National Identity Card
|Physical fitness certificate
|Six recent passport-sized photographs
If you are interested in applying for one of the 30 HELPER jobs in the United Arab Emirates, please submit your resume and cover
letter to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.