Earn up to 825 AED as a cargo loader in UAE
A leading logistics company in the United Arab Emirates is looking for 25 cargo loaders to join their team. The company is based in Dubai and offers a competitive salary of 825 Dirham (AED) per month.
The ideal candidate will have experience in loading and unloading cargo, as well as be able to lift and carry heavy objects. They should also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to follow instructions.
The company offers a full-time position with benefits, including health insurance, paid vacation, and a retirement plan. They also offer opportunities for advancement within the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Load and unload cargo from trucks, planes, and ships
- Lift and carry heavy objects
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Follow instructions
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in cargo loading
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive salary of 825 Dirham (AED) per month
- Full-time position with benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
- Opportunities for advancement
|4395/RWP , JMS HR CONSULTANTS
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|16 / 25
|DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
|National Identity Card
|Physical fitness certificate
|Six recent passport-sized photographs
If you are interested in applying for one of the 16 / 25 Cargo Loader jobs in the United Arab Emirates, please submit your resume and cover
letter to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment.