The Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) has opened a gateway to a promising career with the release of the RPF Recruitment 2024 notification. Aimed at filling 2000 Constable and 250 Sub-Inspector vacancies in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF), this recruitment offers a chance for individuals to embark on a fulfilling journey within the Indian Railways. Let’s delve into the details.
Recruitment Notification Overview
The RRB has officially announced the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (Exe.) and Constables (Exe.) in the RPF and RPSF. This strategic hiring drive is intended to address the pressing need for skilled personnel, with 2000 vacancies earmarked for Constables and 250 for Sub-Inspectors.
Recruitment Process: A Three-Phased Journey
The recruitment process unfolds in three meticulous phases, each designed to assess and select candidates with precision.
|Railway Protection Force (RPF)
|Constable & SI
|Various Post Wise
|Apply Last Date
|RPF Syllabus 2024
1. RPF Recruitment 2024Computer Based Test (CBT)
The initial phase, overseen by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), involves a Computer Based Test. This stage evaluates candidates on their cognitive abilities and subject knowledge, setting the foundation for the subsequent phases.
2. RPF Recruitment 2024 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The second phase, administered by the Railway Protection Force (RPF), assesses the physical capabilities and measurements of candidates. This step ensures that recruits meet the required physical standards for effective field duty.
Physical Measurement Test
PET for RPF Recruitment 2024
3. Document Verification
In the final phase, the Railway Protection Force conducts thorough document verification, ensuring the authenticity of the candidates’ credentials and qualifications.
Age Limit and Educational Qualifications
For Sub Inspector (Executive), candidates must be between 20 to 25 years of age, while Constable (Executive) applicants should fall within the age bracket of 18 to 25 years. Candidates from reserved categories enjoy upper-age relaxation.
|The Age Relaxation applicable as per the Rules.
- Sub Inspector: A graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Constable: Successful completion of 10th grade or equivalent from a recognized Board.
It’s essential to note that a degree is mandatory for Sub-Inspector positions, while Constable positions require a valid matriculation certificate.
CBT Exam Pattern: Gateway to Success
The Computer Based Test serves as the key determinant for progress in the recruitment process. Sub Inspector candidates face questions at the graduation level, while Constable candidates tackle a matriculation (Class 10th) level examination. Achieving a minimum of 35% marks (with a 30% threshold for SC and ST candidates) is crucial for CBT qualification.
The RRB finalizes the CBT results, paving the way for the subsequent stages. The call letters for the PET/PMT are then issued by the RRB in collaboration with the Nodal Officer of RPF.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the purpose of the recruitment notification by the Railways Recruitment Board?
- A. The recruitment notification aims to fill vacancies for Sub-Inspectors (Exe.) and Constables (Exe.) in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF).
Q. How many vacancies are available for Constables and Sub-Inspectors in the current round of recruitment?
- A. The current round of recruitment aims to fill 2000 vacancies for Constables and 250 vacancies for Sub-Inspectors in RPF/RPSF.
Q. What educational qualifications are required for the Sub Inspector and Constable positions, and what is the minimum qualification for each?
- A. Sub Inspector candidates must be graduates from a recognized university, while Constable candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board. It is important to note that a degree is necessary for Sub-Inspector, and a matriculation certificate is required for Constable positions.
Q. Is there any relaxation in age for candidates from reserved categories?
- A. Yes, there is upper-age relaxation for candidates from reserved categories.
Q. Where can interested candidates find detailed information about eligibility criteria and the application process?
- A. Interested candidates can find detailed information on eligibility criteria and the application process on the official website at rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
Conclusion: Journey Towards a Secure Future
In conclusion, the RPF Recruitment 2024 offers more than just job opportunities; it presents a chance to contribute to the safety and security of the nation’s railways. Aspiring candidates are encouraged to seize this chance, navigate the recruitment phases with determination, and embark on a secure and fulfilling career path within the Railway Protection Force.